© 2022 Floors Inc. All rights reserved. Design by Kevin Brown Design
Our Interior Maintenance program is customer-focused and made up of caring technicians who use advanced technologies and equipment. You have a major investment in your interior finishes. We can help you protect it, improve the appearance, and maximize life expectancy. Please contact us today and let us review your needs. Spending a few cents per square foot each month on your floor covering care can oftentimes pay for itself by meeting life expectancy.
Services Designed Specifically for You the Customer
- Carpet Care, Hard Flooring, Upholstery, Fabric Walls, Fabric Panels, Maintenance Consulting, Emergency Water Damage, On-Site Repair, and Assessment.
- Flexible Vitalization Service Program – One Team dedicated solely to your building and unique maintenance concerns. Facility assessment, traffic pattern problem area identification, and customized maintenance programs. Frequency Based Program – Interim and periodic cleanings to remove soils from foot traffic.
- Revitalization Service – Restorative maintenance for when periodic maintenance is not enough.
- Maintenance Consulting – Education of in house or janitorial staff on proper vacuuming, spotting techniques and cleaning chemistry.
No Two Facilities Are Alike – Understanding Traffic Patterns Affects Carpet Soiling
Soil that enters a building will be most visible and potentially damaging in high traffic, high volume areas. These typically are your entrances, elevator lobbies, hallways, etc. These areas will provide more visible soil than in individual office spaces or conference rooms. This type of assessment can be developed for your particular location. It is a systematic approach that provides cost-effective solutions. Clean carpets frequently and meet your carpet’s life expectancy.
- Heavy Traffic – Clean 12 times per year
- Medium Traffic – Clean 4 times per year
- Light Traffic – Clean 2 times per year
Forbo FloorCare Certification
Achieved by Harold Starks….
Harold is Operations Manager for Floors, Inc. Interior Maintenance Division. He successfully completed a two-day training program at Forbo Flooring Systems facilities expanding his knowledge and earning his certification in the latest technology in floor care chemicals, Topshield2 procedures, proper equipment, initial and post-installation cleaning, routine cleaning, restoration techniques, and Marmoleum repairs.
Forbo Flooring Systems places significant value in their rigorous training and certification process to ensure Forbo products are maintained to their specifications by individuals qualified to do so. Floors, Inc. is currently the only certified flooring dealer in Nebraska and Iowa.
Forbo Flooring Systems offer floor coverings for every building and every business. Their high-quality linoleum, project vinyl, textile, Flotex, and entrance floors combine functionality and design – bringing you total flooring solutions for virtually any kind of building.
Forbo is a world leader in linoleum. Visit them at https://www.forboflooringna.com/Commercial-Flooring/Products/Marmoleum/
Clean Carpets along with Sanitization
Floors Inc. understands the importance of providing our customers with the best possible flooring solutions in the industry. We have closely monitored the latest technologies in accordance with guidelines from the CDC and EPA. In particular, as it relates to Covid-19. While soft goods like carpet cannot be disinfected (only hard surfaces) we can sanitize them! Our chemistry along with the state-of-the-art Electrostatic application process provides us the ability to cost-effectively Sanitize your floors. Please contact us to see how we can help you provide a safer environment.